Who says workwear can’t be fashionable and trendy? You can be wearing a uniform and still be sporting that active look and lifestyle. You can also put on a pair of workwear for that sense of belongingness in the company and workplace.
Workwear shirts are designed to withstand the mobile demands of heavy industrial workloads.
They come treated with weather-resistant features that allow you to work freely and move around effortless all year round.
Summer is over and it’s time to pick out some winter workwear. Here are our top picks to keep you warm, comfy and stylish this winter.
1. Men’s Cool and Lightweight Gusset Cuff Hi-Vis Drill Shirt
Move with breeze and comfort in this form and functional drill shirt. This shirt will get the job performed all seasons. Button up when you are feeling the wind, and button-down when you start to taste your sweat. This preshrunk cotton will keep you cool and comfortable all throughout your work shift.
2. Ladies 3M Taped Hi-Vis Maternity Drill Shirt and Pants
We picked this set because we wanted to show off badass moms who can still withstand the demands of hard labour work.
This set comes straightforward and fashionable for working moms because it speaks of women inclusion in the workplace. A set of workwear that speaks bold and pride in being a working mom. Give a whole new meaning to women empowerment and equality in the workplace. There’s no better way to make a statement but to get your women employees their own pair of hi-vis maternity clothing.
- 3M 8910 Reflective taped ‘Hoop’ pattern around the body
- Shaped front bust panel seam
- Two front inverted pleats below the waist
- Two chest pockets with button-down flaps
- Two-piece contrast coloured structured collar
- Left pocket with pen division
- Two buttons adjustable sleeve cuff
- Contrast coloured lower panel on body and sleeves
- Durable, reinforced stitching
- Sizes 8 – 16
- Modern flat front women’s fit
- 3M 8910 reflective taped ‘Hoop’ pattern around lower legs
- Double-layer rib knit fabric at the top with enclosed elastic for extra support
- Mobile phone pocket on right side
- Two angled side pockets
- Mock front fly
- Twin back hip patch pockets
3. Pull-Over Spliced Fleece Hoodie
This hi-vis fleece hoodie is the perfect companion in keeping you warm during the harshness of winter. Style up that ordinary workday with the ultra-bright tone that gives workwear better visibility when moving in and around the manufacturing plant or simply moving cargoes in the warehouse. This fleece protects and makes you visible to everyone in the workplace. Stay simple and protected this winter.
- Bonded grid fleece provides superior warmth and wind protection
- 3-piece hood with an internal drawcord to prevent catch hazard
- Front kangaroo pocket for storage and hand-warming
- Rib cuff and hem for a snug fit
- 100: Polyester; 320 gsm
4. Wool V-Neck Pullover
For the young and stylish tradie, this pullover is perfect for early roving on-site. This ultra-comfortable winter wear is effective in protecting you from cold and making your presence known in the workplace.
This piece is so popular it has become the most requested cold-climate wear for labour-intensive employees.
Need to be on-site early? This pullover will keep you warm while you inspect your site and delegate work shifts early morning. You can keep this fashionable pullover next to you for a lighter and warmer coverage in the morning.
- Relaxed fit.
- Durable with V-neck styling.
- Machine washable.
- Easy care.
- Wool; 510 GSM
5. Patron Saint® Flame Retardant Two Tone Drill Welder’s Jacket
ARC rated workwear are manufactured for heavy hitters in the industry. This jacket protects your worker from cold and improves mobility even during the hustling winter season. It wraps your worker comfortably and effectively in place allowing him to move freely and get the job done without needing to worry about the hazards of metal splatters in the conduct of their job.
- Double fabric front for extra protection. Metal press studs with protective cover flap.
- Heavy-duty nylon zip & gusset sleeves.
- Comply with international F/R standards: BS EN ISO 11612:2008 Protective Clothing to protect against heat and flame -Clause 6.3
- ARC Thermal Protection Value-ATP Rating: 14 cal/Cm2 (Calories per cubic cm)
- Comply with ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 Standard. HRC:2
- Comply with Oeko-tex100 Certificate, safe to wear against the skin.
- 50+ domestic washes @60 degrees celsius